Speed up your insurance invoicing with PPM EDI 21 Apr 2014
Sending invoices electronically to the main insurance companies via Healthcode has been available for some time. However, the process was cumbersome and therefore not used by many ‘PPM’ clients.
The situation has now changed because Healthcode and PPM have worked together to produce a process that is now much simpler and easy to use.
Because of this improvement why not consider changing to electronic billing?
The benefits are as follows:
Superior cash flow
- Faster payment from insurers accepting bills electronically, significantly improves cash flow.
Improves business efficiency
- Faster delivery time
- Avoids potential loss in transit and postal strike
- Automatic validation of insurance invoices, eliminating incorrect billing
- Automatic receipt of delivery
- Healthcode systems are encrypted in accordance with online banking conventions.
- With the secure measures in place, the Integrity of your practice is ensured.
Save time and money
- By automating your billing process, you benefit from cost savings on stationery and postage
- It also reduces the time that you and your staff spend on producing invoices, allowing you more time to dedicate to patient care
Insurers currently accepting electronic billing are:
- AXA PPP
- BUPA International
- Cigna Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
If you insure with any of the above companies then the PPM/Healthcode electronic billing service will be a major benefit to your business.
Visit http://ebilling.healthcode.co.uk/3mwpm for more information on electronic billing.
Register today to start billing electronically: http://www.healthcode.co.uk/veda-ppm
For more information on this service and on how to register, please call the PPM Support Desk on 0116 271 5130 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org