Improve diagnosis and procedure analysis
Every diagnosis made and procedure performed is recorded against the patient file. This means you will have a complete medical history for each patient and you can analyse both across a group of patients or all your patients.
You can also analyse how many times you have made the same diagnosis or carried out a particular procedure. This is particularly helpful if you need to identify the latter urgently as you will have the information in seconds.
- How many new patients have I acquired this year?
- Which GP has referred the most patients?
- Who has referred patients to me?
- Why are patients coming for a follow up appointment?
- How many consultations have I had this year?
- Produce year end accounts information in minutes
- How much am I owed?
- How much of what I am owed is Shortfalls?
- Produce monthly management reports – how much have I invoiced, how much have I been paid, how much have I spent?
- What am I spending money on?